UFA Marketplace employs the latest security technology, we work closely with our payment partners to ensure all transactions and the enclosed information is secured to the highest standards.
UFA Marketplace Ltd. will:
- Respect your privacy choices
- We ensure that your privacy and security are always on the top of our priority list
- We will never sell your personal data
- We are committed to securing your personal data by only working with trusted and reputable partners
- We will not use data in any other way that agreed
By using the UFA Marketplace Ltd. you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorized access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorized manner.
UFA Marketplace Ltd. is a registered data controller under the Data Protection Act 1998. We never make your personal information available to other companies for marketing purposes.
- You need to have a personal account in order to take part in vape product transactions on the UFA Marketplace Ltd. By registering you will need to provide legal personal data, including: first and last name, date of birth, gender, shipping and billing address. Phone number, email, bank details.
- You are not permitted to create or use an account for anyone other than yourself, provide an email address belonging to someone else other than yourself, adopt the identity of someone else or create multiple accounts on the UFA Marketplace Ltd.
- You are responsible for activities that occur in connection with your account.
- You agree to notify us immediately once you recognize any unauthorized use of your account.
- We reserve the right, without notice to restrict your access to use certain aspects of the UFA Marketplace Ltd. if we believe that your account was hacked, offensive to 3rd parties or if it contains inappropriate information.
- Your personal information may be held and used in the purpose that include:
- Processing your orders or applications
- Administering your billings and account
- Disclosing your personal information to bank and debit card providers to validate your card
- Dealing with requests, enquiries or complaints and other customer service related processes.
- Sending you email newsletters
Content refers to all the information that is placed on the UFA Marketplace Ltd. website, including but not limited to text, images, product alongside prices, location data and all other forms of data or communication is up to date and accurate.
Limitation of liability.
- The UFA Marketplace Ltd. and the services offered within are open for 24 hours, 7 days a week for all users. There might be instances where we would require to complete technical or maintenance work on the website. The aim of this is to improve our services. Maintenance work will usually be planned, but we are not obliged to inform you in advance in order to avoid any misunderstanding or cause you inconvenience.
- We cannot guarantee that the website will meet your expectations or will be timely uninterrupted, secure and error-free. We are not responsible or liable for any loss of content or material upload or transmitted through the website. We cannot guarantee that the functionality of the website will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- Information about the products available on the UFA Marketplace Ltd. is provided by suppliers of products. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for verifying such information and the fact that the information and products are placed on the website does not constitute that the products are suitable for you, it’s your responsibility to check this.
- The UFA Marketplace Ltd. is not directly responsible for any loss, damage, delay or false delivery of ordered products.
- You agree that you are fully responsible for all claims, liability, damage, loss, cost and expenses. This includes legal fees on full indemnity cost basis, suffered by us and arising out of any breach of the terms by you or any other person accessing your account / personal information
- The website might include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. We reserve the right to make changes periodically and at any time to the website.