Our terms and conditions apply to how you use the website as a customer or buyer. By placing an order on any product on the UFA Marketplace Ltd. you agree to our terms and conditions. Please read the entirety of this document to learn more.
‘Terms’ refers to Terms and Conditions;
‘Customer refers to any person over the age of 18. Registered on the website, allowing them to purchase products
‘We’, ‘us’, ‘our’ refers to UFA Marketplace Ltd. a B2B vape platform created for selling and purchasing wholesale vaping products.
‘You’, ‘Your’ refers to any UFA Marketplace Ltd. customer.
‘Users’ refers to visitors to the UFA Marketplace Ltd. and are not registered and therefore authorized to buy or sell on the UFA Marketplace Ltd.
‘Personal Information’ refers to any personal data and details that we collect or that you provide to us.
‘Goods’ refers to any vaping product which is placed on the UFA Marketplace Ltd. website
‘Website’ or ‘Site’ refers to UFA Marketplace Ltd.
Copyright, Trademark & Third Party Link
The UFA Marketplace Ltd. website is owned and operated by xxx xxx x Owns the copyright of all materials provided. All rights reserved. The Website contains links to external websites which are not maintained or operated by UFA Marketplace Ltd. 3rd party links are not under our control and we are not responsible for the content found on them. UFA Marketplace Ltd. provides third party links for the purpose of convenience and providing information.
The UFA Marketplace Ltd. website and all the information it contains is available in English language only. Once the UFA Marketplace Ltd. receives another language version, the information will be posted and updated on this terms and conditions page.
Rights and Obligations
As the customer you undertake:
- That you are of the legal age for purchasing and using vaping products, according to the vaping laws of your locations
- Not to use the UFA Marketplace Ltd. for any illegal purposes and to agree to use it according to our terms and conditions
- To provide only legal personal information including your first and last names, date of birth, billing and shipping address, bank information and email address.
- To not impersonate any other persons or use false personal or financial information.
- To not post or transmit any content that can be described as discriminative, offensive, defamatory or information that infringes the rights of any person, company or causes inconvenience to any third party.
- To not attempt to access any parts of the UFA Marketplace Ltd. which forbid unauthorized access.
- To immediately inform the UFA Marketplace Ltd. if your account was compromised or hacked. This can be done by any written form of contact we are currently offering
- To immediately inform the UFA Marketplace Ltd. about changes to your personal information.
- To use the UFA Marketplace Ltd. in accordance with your country's vape regulations. Please ensure that you are aware about the vaping regulations of your country. This is your responsibility and the UFA Marketplace Ltd. will not take any liability for any products that are held at customs or do not comply with a country's laws and regulations.
As the customer you have the right to:
- Buy products listed on UFA Marketplace Ltd. website, given that selling and shipping is allowed in your country of residence.
We reserve the right to:
- Update and make changes to our website, policy and terms and conditions. All changes will be posted on the website, it is your responsibility to check the website periodically for any changes that might have occurred. We will notify you about any changes to terms and conditions that can affect you in any way.
- Remove any content which we deem to be discriminative, illegal or offensive to any third party.
- Temporarily disable accounts we believe to be hacked or operated by a person under the age of 18. Or a person who is posting discriminative, offensive or defamatory content.
- You need to have a personal account in order to take part in vape product transactions on the UFA Marketplace Ltd. By registering you will need to provide legal personal data, including: first and last name, date of birth, gender, shipping and billing address. Phone number, email, bank details.
- You are not permitted to create or use an account for anyone other than yourself, provide an email address belonging to someone else other than yourself, adopt the identity of someone else or create multiple accounts on the UFA Marketplace Ltd.
- You are responsible for activities that occur in connection with your account.
- You agree to notify us immediately once you recognize any unauthorized use of your account.
- We reserve the right, without notice to restrict your access to use certain aspects of the UFA Marketplace Ltd. if we believe that your account was hacked, offensive to 3rd parties or if it contains inappropriate information.
- Your personal information may be held and used in the purpose that include:
- Processing your orders or applications
- Administering your billings and account
- Disclosing your personal information to bank and debit card providers to validate your card
- Dealing with requests, enquiries or complaints and other customer service related processes.
- Sending you email newsletters
The UFA Marketplace Ltd. is a website which exclusively sells vape products. The use and purchase of any product from our website is only available to persons of a legal smoking age.
- A number of our e-liquid products contain nicotine, which is a toxic and addictive substance. Nicotine containing liquids are only intended to be used by individuals of a legal smoking age. Use of nicotine by non-smokers, children, pregnant women, nursing women or people suffering from health problems is not advisable. We are not responsible for customers who suffer negative consequences related to consumption of nicotine. If you experience health problems such as diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, emphysema or asthma, please consult a doctor before purchasing and consuming any vaping products.
- By using the website you guarantee that you are aware that nicotine is a highly addictive substance and that you are responsible for purchasing vape products from the UFA Marketplace Ltd.
- Vaping hardware, e-liquids and other accessories must be used in accordance with the instructions provided.
- Do not eat, drink or swallow any vaping products, keep them away from children and pets. Avoid skin and direct eye contact with e-liquids. This might cause irritation and can be harmful to your health.
- If the product you purchased is damaged, misleading or is of poor quality, please contact your dedicated account manager to discuss the issue to resolve the problem
- Some product pictures may, in limited circumstances differ from the products you receive, this can be as a result of product update or changes made by the manufacturer. UFA Marketplace Ltd. is not responsible for any differences between product descriptions and real appearance.
- You possess a legal right to get your money back. If you are not satisfied with the product you have ordered. The guarantee of the products is covered under our returns policy. Please read our returns page to learn more about the 14 day warranty, alongside our return / refund policy.
Please note that if you decide to return an item, you will need to return it to the seller in its original appearance.
If for any reason you could not get in touch with the seller of the product, or you cannot come to an agreement in regards to a specific problem. You can contact the UFA Marketplace Ltd. we can help you resolve the dispute.
By placing an order on our website, you agree to our terms and conditions.
- All goods and services on the UFA Marketplace Ltd. are available for individuals who are of the legal age and who we consider eligible. We consider the eligibility criteria to be the residence of the individual and the local vaping laws.
- You warrant that the user information which you are required to provide when offering goods on the website, are accurate, up to date and complete in all aspects.
- You guarantee not to impersonate any other individual or entity when ordering from the UFA Marketplace Ltd.
Any order placed on the UFA Marketplace Ltd. will be treated as an offer to purchase from the website. As long as a product is successfully ordered, the payment from the product or the possible shipping fee will be requested in the form of an invoice. Once this has been confirmed, the order will be processed.
- Once the order was successfully placed, the product will be sent to yourself. You will receive a tracking number, depending on the delivery service offered.
If you have not received a tracking number even though your delivery service offered one, please contact your dedicated account manager to find out the cause of the problem.
If you cannot order a product or are experiencing technical difficulties whilst doing so, please contact dedicated account manager. The issues might include but are not limited to:
- The product you attempt to order is out of stock, you will possess the option to either wait until stock availability, choose another product or cancel your order.
- We do not distribute vape products to your location
- You provided incorrect personal information or invalid bank details
- Payment was not made or insufficient funds.
If We are not able to accept your order, you will not be charged for the product.
- When you place an order from the UFA Marketplace Ltd. you are required to provide name, phone number, address, payment details, as well as other information we might request.
- We will take all the necessary steps that are within our power to ensure that your details are secure as long as you are the sole operator of the account.
- We are not liable for any loss caused by unauthorized access to your personal account whilst using the UFA Marketplace Ltd.
- Estimated delivery times of your order might be affected by delays to best sort out please contact your dedicated account manager.
- You guarantee that goods purchased on the UFA Marketplace Ltd. are legal in your country or region. UFA Marketplace Ltd. are not responsible for any goods distributed with specific vape regulations or to countries that restrict the use of vaping products.
- Once your order has been received by you, you will become responsible for any damage or loss that could occur.
If you decide to cancel or make changes to your order, please contact your dedicated account manager. They will be able to instruct you further. Please note that if the order was not shipped.
- The purchasing process is deemed to be complete once you receive the order and confirm the order delivery
Price and Payments
- The prices and any discounts for the products placed on UFA Marketplace Ltd. alongside the delivery costs are established. We possess the right to change prices without prior notice.
- Payments can be made using cash or credit provided by the UFA Marketplace Ltd.
- Cash payments are conducted via PayPal, external charges apply
Content refers to all the information that is placed on the UFA Marketplace Ltd. website, including but not limited to text, images, product alongside prices, location data and all other forms of data or communication provided by you.
Limitation of liability.
- The UFA Marketplace Ltd. and the services offered within are open for 24 hours, 7 days a week for all users. There might be instances where we would require to complete technical or maintenance work on the website. The aim of this is to improve our services. Maintenance work will usually be planned, but we are not obliged to inform you in advance in order to avoid any misunderstanding or cause you inconvenience.
- We cannot guarantee that the website will meet your expectations or will be timely uninterrupted, secure and error-free. We are not responsible or liable for any loss of content or material upload or transmitted through the website. We cannot guarantee that the functionality of the website will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- Information about the products available on the UFA Marketplace Ltd. is provided by suppliers of products. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for verifying such information and the fact that the information and products are placed on the website does not constitute that the products are suitable for you, it’s your responsibility to check this.
- The UFA Marketplace Ltd. is not directly responsible for any loss, damage, delay or false delivery of ordered products.
- Nothing in this terms will limit your rights as buyer or consumer
- The website might include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. We reserve the right to make changes periodically and at any time to the website.
We reserve the right to ban your access to the UFA Marketplace Ltd. if you:
- Violate our website policies, for instance; writing fake or abusive reviews.
- Violating any third party’s rights, this includes copyright, discrimination, trade secrets, moral rights, privacy rights or any other property rights.
- Promote a commercial venture, business or event not connected to vaping products
- Send insulting emails, spam, surveys or any other mass messaging regardless of its nature or intent.
- Solicit personal information from underage persons or submit adult material.
- Use the website whilst being under the age of 18 or the legal vaping age in your country.
Changes to terms and conditions
The UFA Marketplace Ltd. reserves the right, at our discretion to update and adjust our website, policies and terms at any time. It is your responsibility to check the website periodically for changes. If we make changes to terms and conditions, we will notify you by e-mail or by posting a notice on the UFA Marketplace Ltd. website.
These terms contain the agreement between you and us relating but not limited to the use of the website, orders, payment and content placement. By using the UFA Marketplace Ltd. you confirm that you have read the conditions and you fully understand that you agree with them.
If you have any queries in regards to our terms and conditions, please contact us.
The UFA Marketplace Ltd. buyer policy ensures a safe and secure experience for all of our registered buyers. In order to ensure maximum level of payment security, your financial information is never stored or processed through the UFA Marketplace Ltd. website.
If you encounter problems with your orders, the UFA Marketplace Ltd. can help resolve.
Buyer Eligibility Requirements
Buyers who agree and act in accordance with our Terms are considered eligible and are automatically accepted into our buyer protection scheme. No application is necessary and all of our registered buyers receive this package. In order to be considered eligible for becoming a buyer on the UFA Marketplace Ltd. you will need to meet the following criteria:
- To be the legal age of vaping, by purchasing from the UFA Marketplace Ltd. you guarantee that you are of the legal age to vape in your country, this will be verified at the early stage of the buyer registration process.
All buyers will go through a scanning process which includes a business standing scan to ensure all buyers are fit to do business with our registered sellers.
What is covered by the Buyer Protection Policy
Within the buyer protection policy you are protected under the following:
- Non delivery and misdelivery cases, you might be eligible for a refund if you arrange shipping within the seller and the item doesn’t arrive within the time indicated by the seller or by the maximum period of delivery which is 60 days. You will need to provide valid shipping and billing addresses in order for your item to be correctly delivered. If the item is tracked and shows that it is already delivered to your Location. we’ll consider the item delivered, meaning the seller isn’t responsible and you can not request a refund for non- delivery
- Item not as described, you possess the power to request a refund or exchange if:
- The item is different than you ordered
- The item had manufacturer defect
- Wrong number of items has been delivered
- The item had missing parts or elements
- The items is expired
What is not covered under the buyer protection policy
- Buyer mistake
- Buyer has changed their mind
- Items damaged by buyer during delivery
- Non-delivery where items are shipped to a vacant address.
- If you choose a shipping address where you are not able to pick up items.
How does the buyer protection work?
The products placed on the website feature the industry standard 14 day warranty against manufacturing defects. In the case of non delivery, where items have not been delivered within 60days. Contact your dedicated account manager as soon as possible.
Delivery and Refund
As a registered member of the website, you agree to the delivery and refund policy when placing orders.
Refund as a result of non-delivery
The maximum allowed time for order delivery is 60 day. The delivery time may depend on but is not limited by, the destination or the local postal services. If the order does not arrive on time, you can resolve the problem using the following methods:
- Tracking your package using the tracking number provided by the courier company.
Refund Due to Non-Delivery
The maximum time for the order delivery is 60 days. The delivery time may depend on, but is not limited to, the destination and /or the postal services. If you haven’t received your order on a determined time, please try the below methods to solve the problem:
- Track your order again by the tracking number given by the courier company to make sure the delivery is still in process.
- Contact your dedicated account manager
Refunds as a result of product defects
Before requesting a refund for a suspected defective product, test all items thoroughly, read the product information and make sure it is being used correctly. If there are any problems which may include: a defect, product not as described; You possess the legal right to request a refund or return. Please be advised that you need to contact the seller within 14 days in order to agree to a solution.
Guarantee and Returns
UFA Marketplace Ltd. ensures that our registered buyers receive a safe and secure service on our platform.
All products sold on the UFA Marketplace Ltd. are intended for adults only. You must be of the legal age to vape in order to be registered on the UFA Marketplace Ltd.
Customers outside of the UK
The legal age for purchasing vape products differs from country to country, we are not responsible for customers purchasing from countries with different vaping laws compared to the UK. By purchasing from the UFA Marketplace Ltd. you agree to the vaping laws in your country of residence.
Before the registration process, UFA Marketplace Ltd. performs an age verification check. This is a seamless procedure for the buyer. You will be asked to upload your financial and business documents, which we will use to confirm your identity and age.